Tuesday, January 1, 2013
State Police Activity
· 12/31/12 2:21 p.m., state police arrested 30-year old Nathan Webster of Farmersville. He was charged with Criminal Contempt after an incident in Centerville Monday morning. He was held for court action.
· 12/31/12 10:50 p.m., state police arrested 62-year old Gary A. Rossman of Wellsville after troopers stopped him on South Main Street in the Village of Wellsville. He was charged with DWI, BAC more than .08% and another traffic infraction. He was issued tickets for Village court for a later date.
· 1/1/12, 1:35 a.m., Authorities say five teenagers were treated at Jones Memorial Hospital in Wellsville after the vehicle they were in crashed on Graves Road in Willing. Despite initial reports that they were trapped in the vehicle, responders said all were able to escape the vehicle. None of the injuries were considered life-threatening. State police listed the driver as 17-year old Mark D. Bolander of Wellsville. The identities of the other occupants were not immediately available. Willing Fire and Wellsville Ambulance were assisted at the scene by ambulances from Amity Rescue and Genesee, Pa.. State Police said no tickets were issued.
· 1/1/13, 3:05 a.m., After several citizen complaints, state police arrested 19-year old Melissa Jane Fisher of Allegany. She was stopped on state route 19 in Angelica and charged with DWI, BAC more than .08% and Aggravated DWI. She’ll answer the charges in court at a later date.
· 12/31/12 7:05 a.m., state police conducted a traffic stop on Hutches Road in Bath. Troopers arrested 60-year old Michael Bartholomay of Urbana. He was charged with DWI, BAC more than .08%, Drinking Alcohol in a Motor Vehicle and Moving From a Lane Unsafely. He was issued court appearance tickets.